Handmade Jewelry

since 1957

Our Hystory

In the 1957, Mario Cavallo decided to open his jewelry shop in the historic center of  L’Aquila. It was a small laboratory, where he started to realize his passion: creating jewelry.

Nowadays the tradition continues with sons and grandsons and it is always linked to the territory: the artistic reproduction of the Collemaggio Rose Window, 99 Cannelle Fountain Masks, the symbol of San Bernardino… All of the objects express love for city. After more than 60 years, our passion is always the same. It is exciting to see our jewellery worn by the women of our city, receiving requests from Italy and other Countries, it makes us proud of our work.

In the city center, we are and will always be linked to L’Aquila.

 

1957

locale1

1992

2015

Negozio centro